I’ve got to share this recipe for baked spaghetti that I found. We absolutely love love love! It’s not even the exact ingredients of the recipe I used as a “suggestion” because I didn’t have everything it called for.
But I’m here to tell you it came out so good that I had to hide the leftovers from my husband so I could eat it all myself. My bad I know but it was that awesome and life just goes that way sometimes.
Anyways, here is my version of the Best Baked Spaghetti Ever and you will never want make regular spaghetti again. Not when you can turn it up a notch and make this freaking pot of deliciousness.
I’m here to tell ya it’s that dang good! Super kid friendly but not for the lactose intolerant. I’m so sorry if you’re living life without cheese!
Do you follow me yet on Facebook?
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 1 - 24 oz can spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- onion powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 9 X 13 pan
- preheat your oven to 350
- Boil your noodles and cook your ground beef
- Use your spices to taste
- When your ground beef is done, drain it and return it to your pan
- Add the spaghetti sauce to the cooked ground beef and simmer
- Drain your noodles and return it to your pot
- Add the sauce/beef mixture, stir well
- Use 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and fold into sauce/noodle/beef mixture
- Layer mixture into a 9 X 13 pan
- Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle with up to 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has a nice melty look
- Pair with a salad and garlic bread
- Pat yourself on the back because you just created a masterpiece of spaghettiness!!